Fast Shredder Head Rebuilding
You cannot afford downtime for 8 to 16 hours while performing a knife change (like other manufacturers). Our exclusive head design allows you to swap a dull head for a sharp one in less than one hour. That's a lunch break! Replace the knives safely offline or send them back to BCA for a rebuild. BCA Industries provides an exclusive head rebuilding service for your shredder.
Shredder Head Maintenance
No need to hire additional skilled mechanics to service the knives on your machine. All BCA shredder heads are light enough to be shipped standard by LTL freight on one pallet. For a very reasonable price we re-sharpen or replace your dull knives (knives get replaced after 5 to 6 sharpenings), fully inspect bearings, replace chains (if necessary), and reassemble your machine back to the original factory specifications. You get a remanufactured machine with a full factory warranty. Lead time is typically less than three weeks.
- 1-hour change out of heads to reduce downtime
- No shaft washout due to "6 Key Shaft Design"
- Proprietary dead zone design
- Stay profitable during the re-sharpen of a 2nd head
Head Rebuilding Includes:
- Full disassembly with knives off shafts
- Hardface and re-grind knives
- Re-machine spacers to size
- Replace any needed bearings or chains
- Inspect shafts, sprockets, and reset journal ends
- Reset bearing push for equal engagement
- Clean and lubricate